PSA Publications and CD Products
View the catalog of PSA Publications and CD Products at: https://psa.gov.ph/products-and-services/publications
View the metadata for PSA surveys, censuses and statistics in the PSA Data Archive Catalog at: http://psa.gov.ph/psada/index.php/home
Ways on how to request data from PSA:
- Fill out the online Data Request Form (https://psa.gov.ph/content/data-request-form).
- Contact the PSA Information Section (by email: email@example.com or by phone: 462 6600 loc. 829) and provide details on your data request.
- Visit the Freedom of Information (FOI) portal (https://www.foi.gov.ph/). For more information, see the PSA's FOI Procedures Manual | People's Manual.
- Visit the PSA Library at 1/F, TAM Bldg., PSA Complex, East Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City.
- Send a letter requesting for dataset addressed to the PSA National Statistician.
LISA GRACE S. BERSALES, Ph.D.
National Statistician and Civil Registrar General
2/F TAM Building, PSA Complex
East Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City, 1101
PSA will respond to your data request within three (3) working days to either clarify or address your data request. Please be advised however that the length of time needed to completely address your request will vary depending on the availability of data.