ASPBI

2015 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Accomodation and Food Service Activities Sector For Establishments with Total Employment of 20 and Over : Preliminary Results

The preliminary results of the 2015 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) showed that a total of 5,492 establishments with total employment (TE) of 20 and over in the formal sector of the economy were engaged in Accommodation and Food Service Activities sector.

2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Human Health and Social Work Activities : Final Results

The total number of establishments in the human health and social work activities sector was estimated at 6,729 according to final results of the 2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry. About 85.3 percent or 5,741 establishments of the total number of the sector belong to establishments with total employment (TE) of less than 20 and the remaining 14.7 percent were establishments with TE of 20 and over.

2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Information and Communication Sector : Final Results

The final results of the 2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry showed that a total of 2,919 establishments were engaged in information and communication activities. Establishments with Total Employment (TE) of less than 20 comprised 2,036 (69.7%) of the total establishments while the remaining 883 (30.3%) were establishments with TE of 20 and over.

2013 ASPBI - Business Process Management (BPM) Activities : Final Results

Business Process Management (BPM) is the leveraging of technology or specialist process vendors to provide and manage an organization’s critical and/or non-critical enterprise processes and applications. The major components of the Philippine BPM industry are contact/call centers, software development, animation/creative service, data transcription, back office processing and engineering design and other back office activities.

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - ASPBI