Tuesday, July 10, 2018
|Station||Philippine Statistics Authority - Region X|
Nature of Appointment
|Salary/monthly||P 92,108.00 (First Step)|
At least with a master’s degree (strong preference is given to masters in any of the following fields: statistics, mathematics, economics, sociology and demography)
Managerial Training, Training on Management of Census and Survey Operations (at least 40 hours) taken in the last five (5) years
At least five (5) years of management/field operations supervision in Census/Survey Operations and Civil Registration
Career Executive Service Officer (CESO) / Career Executive Service Eligibility (CESE)
- Application Letter with Affidavit of Undertaking on compliance to Qualification Standards and the minimum required documents.
- Personal Data Sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017/Resume with recent ID picture taken within 3 months prior to submission of application) and Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN) for the last three (3) years
- Applicant shall submit a brief write-up on:
- Accomplishments in the last two years
- Why do you want to join PSA? / Why are you applying for Director II?
- What contribution can you give to PSA as a Director.
- Drug Test Results taken within fifteen days prior to submission of application.
- Pre-employment Test pursuant to CSC-MC No. 06, s.2017 (subject to the clarification made by CSC on the matter)
- Applicants must present the original copy of the documents/attachments in the application letter to the Secretariat before or during the interview.
All applicants are required to submit their application addressed to the National Statistician and Civil Registrar General within ten (10) working days from the date of posting.
Application Period: 09 July to 20 July 2018 (extended until 31 August 2018)
LISA GRACE S. BERSALES, Ph.D.
National Statistician and Civil Registrar General