Thursday, March 7, 2019
|Posting Period||March 4 – 13, 2019|
|Filing Period||March 4 – 13, 2019
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
(except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
|Where to File Applications and for inquiries||Human Resources Division
Philippine Statistics Authority
11th floor Cyberpod One Bldg.
Eton Centris Complex
EDSA cor. Quezon Ave., Diliman,
Quezon City, 1101
Telephone no. (02) 3748260
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Application letter stating the specific position title and specific division/province or place of assignment as posted. An applicant may apply for a maximum of two (2) positions regardless of occupational group;
- Three (3) original copies of duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent ID picture taken within three (3) months prior to submission of application (CSC Form No. 212, Revised 2017) duly subscribed and sworn to by an authorized administering officer;
- Work Experience Sheet (CSC Form No. 212 – Attachment);
- Photocopy of Transcript of Record and Diploma;
Additional instructions for strict compliance:
- All applicants are required to submit their application addressed to:
Dr. Lisa Grace S. Bersales
National Statistician and Civil Registrar General
- Applicants may submit personally or through courier.
- Electronic filing of applications will not be accepted.
- Applicants who sent application and documents through courier must submit, within three (3) calendar days from sending thereof, the return slip or tracking number receipt through email at NHRMPSB@psa.gov.ph
- One set of application documents per position applied for must be submitted.
- The PSA reserves the right to suspend or terminate the hiring process for whatever reason or disqualify any and/or all of the applicants for failure to comply any of the forgoing requirements and instructions without incurring liabilities against any of the applicant/s.
- Application and documents submitted after the deadline on March 13, 2019 at 5:00 PM will not be accepted.
- Application with incomplete required document/s including the required information or data therein will not be accepted.
- List of positions can be found at the PSA website at www.psa.gov.ph
- Interview of pre-qualified applicants will be conducted on such schedule as agreed upon by the Committee on CSJOW
FOR THE NATIONAL STATISTICIAN:
JOSIE B. PEREZ
(Deputy National Statistician)