What: Sale of Unserviceable Properties
When: 25 October 2019, 1:30 PM
Where: 3rd Flr CVEA Bldg PSA Complex, East Avenue, Quezon City
The Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) will open the sealed bids on 25 October 2019 at 1:30 pm for the unserviceable properties located at the PSA Warehouse, PSA Complex., East Ave., Quezon City on LOT basis. The unserviceable properties for disposal are in Annex A.
BIDDERS ARE REMINDED TO:
- Inspect the properties to determine their actual condition before the pre-bid. Schedule of viewing is on 17 - 24 October 2019 at PSA Warehouse, PSA Complex East Ave., Quezon City. Look for Mr. Sabas Pacania or Mr. Jerick Jay Atchico.
- Pre-Bid Conference will be held on 25 October, 1:00 PM at CVEA Conference Room 3rd floor CVEA Building, PSA Complex, East Ave, Quezon City.
- Obtain the Official Bid Form thru Disposal Committee Secretariat at 3rd floor Property Unit CVEA Building, PSA Complex, East Avenue, Quezon City from 17 – 25 October 2019.
- Bid Security in cash equivalent 10% of the bid together with the Mayor’s Permit and latest Income Tax Return with BIR stamped or Tax Debit Memo (TDM) for electronic payment shall be placed in sealed envelope.
- Attached compliance to the requirements stated in the Mayor’s Permit (if applicable).
- The unserviceable properties/equipment shall be hauled within 10 working days upon receipt of Notice of Award and full payment of the total bid price.
- The Bid Security shall automatically be deducted from the total bid.
- Deadline of submission of sealed envelope is on 25 October 2019 at 1:30 PM. Late bids will not be accepted.
For inquiries, please call Ms. Josephine Camimora or Mr. Jerick Jay Atchiko with telephone nos. 8462-6600 loc 803.
THE PSA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR TO ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE PSA. THE DECISION OF THE BAC ON DISPOSAL IS FINAL AND BINDING.
DANIEL A. ARIASO, SR., CESO II
Deputy National Statistician - CRCSO
BAC-Chairperson on Special Bids and Awards Committee on Disposal