This is to warn the public of posts about the Philippine Identification System (PhilSys) and the start of registration circulating online from the following Facebook group and pages:
- Philippine National ID Card 2019
- Discover Philippines (@DiscoverThePH)
- Government PH (@Government.Philippines)
- University Belt Manila - Officials (@ubeltmanila)
- South Upi Highlights (@SouthUpiHighlightsofficial)
- Chai Tuazon News (@chaituazon2)
The public is hereby informed that posts coming from the above-mentioned Facebook group and pages are not official and accurate. The pilot registration, covering select groups only, starts in September 2019 to test the registration process and systems. The PSA will issue a subsequent public advisory once the process and systems are ready for mass registration.
Accordingly, the public is hereby advised to refer to the PSA website (psa.gov.ph/philsys) and PhilSys Facebook page (facebook.com/PSAPhilSysOfficial) for official announcements regarding the PhilSys implementation.
For guidance of the public.
Atty. LOURDINES C. DELA CRUZ
Deputy National Statistician
PhilSys Registry Office