Field Statistical Services Office
Regional Statistical Services Office (RSSO) and Provincial Statistical Office (PSO)
- Provides technical staff support to the PSA.
- Provides technical assistance as may be required by the implementing agencies and local governments in the regions and provinces.
- Performs such other tasks as may be assigned by the National Statistician.
Statistical Operations and Coordination Division (SOCD)
- It shall be responsible in the statistical, technical and ICT operations as well as coordination of the different field activities of the RSSO/PSO.
- It shall be responsible in all statistical coordination and development activities in the region.
Civil Registration and Administrative Support Division (CRASD)
- It shall be responsible for the civil registration and vital statistics services and coordinating activities in the region.
- It shall be responsible in the operation of the Civil Registration System (CRS) outlets in the region, including customer services and other civil registration concerns.
- It shall be responsible for the general administration, financial services, human resource management, human resource development and procurement activities of the RSSO/PSO.