I. ATTENDANCE IN SESSIONS
- All attendees to the 1NCCRVS are required to follow the standard naming convention below:
a. For individual participants registered online:
- Local Civil Registrars
LCR_First Name Last Name
Ex. LCR_Juana Santos
- Solemnizing Officers
SO_First Name Last Name
SO_Juan Dela Cruz
- Members of the Academe
Academic Institution_First Name Last Name
- Government Agencies
Name of Agency_First Name Last Name
- Other Developmental Partners
Name of Agency/Institution_First Name Last Name
- PSA Central Office Officials
b. For clustered participants:
- For PSA-Hosted participants:
PO<Province Code>_<Name of CSS/PO Employee_<Number of clustered participants>
Ex. PO55_Edgar M. Norberte_50
RSSO<Region Code>_<Name of RD/RSSO Employee_<Number of clustered participants>
Ex. RSSO1_Atty. Shiela O. De Guzman_100
2. Attendance in all sessions is enjoined and active participation is encouraged to achieve the objectives of re-learning and knowledge-sharing. Thus, each participant required to log in the Google Form for Attendance Sheet that shall be provided in the chat box.
3. For clustered participants, the Attendance Sheets shall be provided and shall be monitored by the host PSA region/province. Copy be submitted to PSA Central Office for the preparation of the Certificate of Completion.
II. WORKSHOP MATERIALS
Workshop materials shall be posted on the PSA Website as ready reference.
III. GUIDELINES DURING THE OPEN FORUM
- All concerns and inquiries from the participants will be accommodated through the Q&A and chat box.
- There will be assigned Moderators for each Session who shall act as intermediary between an inquiring participant and the paper presenter.
- To ensure that the schedule of activities in the Program is followed, only a limited number of inquiries per session shall be accommodated.
- However, inquiries that have not been answered during the Open Forum shall be provided to the concerned resource persons. Responses of the resource persons shall be posted on the PSA Website.
IV. EVALUATION FORM
On the last day of the convention, a Google link to the Evaluation Form shall be provided in the chat box for the participants to accomplish and submit.
V. DISTRIBUTION OF CERTIFICATES
Participants who have completed their attendance to the three-day convention shall be provided with Certificate of Attendance through email.
1st National Convention on Civil Registration and Vital Statistics Secretariat
c/o NCRVS Secretariat
Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
Diliman, Quezon City, 1101