The Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) now opens the online registration of participants for the 14th National Convention on Statistics (NCS) to be held on 01-03 October 2019 at the Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria in Ortigas Ave. cor. Asian Development Bank Ave., Quezon City.
Interested participants may now register online at http://conventions.psa.gov.ph/register.
Register now to ensure a slot and/or register with friends and workmates to avail of group discounts!
Registration fees/rates are as follows:
|Regular Rates||PhP 8,500.00||PhP 9,000.00||PhP 7,000.00||325 USD|
|Group Rate (per participant)|
• Group of 5-9
|PhP 8,000.00||PhP 8,500.00||PhP 6,700.00||300 USD|
• Group of 10 or more
|PhP 7,500.00||PhP 8,000.00||PhP 6,500.00||275 USD|
Note: Accommodation not included
Participants may pay the registration fee through any of the following options:
1) Option 1: Payment can be made in cash or in check payable to “Philippine Statistics Authority” at:
Land Bank of the Philippines – East Avenue Branch
Account Number: 0572-1059-03
• Before issuance of Official Receipt (OR), deposit proof of payment should be presented to the PSA Cashier at the Central Office or may be sent via email at 14thNCS@gmail.com
• Participants may pick-up their ORs at the PSA Cashier at the Central Office or during the Convention proper
2) Option 2: Participants may also pay directly at the PSA Cashier at the Central and Regional Offices, prior to the Convention.
3) Option 3: Participants may pay during the Convention.
For further inquiries regarding registration, please call or e-mail:
Ms. Ma. Libertie V. Masculino
14th NCS Secretariat
Philippine Statistics Authority
16th Floor, Eton Centris Cyberpod Three,
EDSA cor. Quezon Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Tel. No.: (02) 376-2041
E-mail: email@example.com, 14thNCS@gmail.com
For more details on the registration, read/download 14th NCS Bulletin No. 1 (Call for Papers) and Bulletin No. 2 (Call for Participants) at https://psa.gov.ph/ncs/downloads/14th or contact the 14th NCS Secretariat at telephone number 376-1928 and email address 14thNCS@gmail.com. For updates and announcements on the 14th NCS, visit the following pages:
DENNIS S. MAPA, Ph.D.
National Statistician and Civil Registrar General