How to Apply
- Applicants can either apply or be nominated by submitting the following requirements:
- Accomplished Nomination Form
- Photographs (printed or e-copy format) and/or video of the activities
- List of outputs and outcomes of the activities conducted
- Information on the coverage and beneficiaries of the activities
- Total expenses incurred and list of resources used for the conduct of the activities
- Weblinks on the activities (YouTube, social media, websites, online news articles, etc.), if any
- Feedback forms or evaluation sheet of conducted activity/ies from five (5) to ten (10) key stakeholders/participants
- Applicants must submit the above-mentioned requirements not later than 30 August 2019 to the 29th NSM Awards Secretariat thru:
Ms. Lotis I. Ira
Chief Statistical Specialist
Statistical Policies and Programs Division
Philippine Statistics Authority
17th Floor Eton Centris Cyberpod Three,
EDSA corner Quezon Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (632) 376-1928 and/or (632) 376-1931
Telefax No.: (632) 376-1867
E-mail Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Submission of entries after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Decisions of the Board of Judges shall be final. Contestants or their representatives shall agree to the immunity of the members of the Board of Judges, the PSA and its employees from any legal suit that may arise from or relative to the conduct of the contest.
- Materials submitted by the contestants as entries may be used by the PSA for information dissemination related to the conduct of this contest.
- Sole entry in a specific category will not automatically make the entry qualify to the title or award. The entry will still be evaluated by the Board of Judges.
- The Board of Judges has the right not to declare any winner and/or may opt to give only special citations, if deemed necessary.
|Call for Entries to the 29th NSM Awards||28 December 2018|
|Deadline of Submission of Entries to the 29th NSM Awards||30 August 2019|