Explanation of Criteria
- Relevance to the Theme. The statistical activity/ies conducted should be consistent wit the theme. The theme for the 29th NSM celebration in October 2018 was “Exploring Philippine Wonders in Numbers: Statistics Towards Sustainable Tourism Development.”
- Diversity and number of statistical activities. Series of varying statistical activities conducted.
- Clarity of objectives/message and promotion of statistical awareness/literacy. The objectives of the statistical activity/ies conducted, i.e., enhancing statistical awareness/literacy, should be made clear to participants and target audience.
- Outputs, outcomes and impacts of the statistical activities to the target group. The message of statistical awareness conveyed in the statistical activity/ies should have outputs, outcomes and impacts to the audience. Did the audience learn and had some takeaway from the activity/ies? This can be documented through feedback/evaluation forms filled out by participants, audience or target group.
- Extent of participation/Coverage. Extent of participation of other organizations or sectors, who participated in the activity/ies, who are the audiences, the variety and number of participants.
- Economy in the use of resources. This refers to creative use of materials/resources in the activity/ies. How was/were the activity/ies financed? Is there any sponsorship? Was/Were the activity/ies conducted in a resource-efficient manner, e.g., use of recycled materials.
|Call for Entries to the 29th NSM Awards||28 December 2018|
|Deadline of Submission of Entries to the 29th NSM Awards||30 August 2019|