ASPBI

2005 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Hotels and Restaurants : Preliminary Results

The 2005 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) covered a total of 95,812 hotel and restaurant establishments. Of the total, 92,198 establishments or 96.2 percent had an average total employment (ATE) of less than 20, while only 3,614 establishments or 3.8 percent had ATE of more than 20. (See Tables 1 to 3.)

2005 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Wholesale and Retail Trade; Repair of Motor Vehicles, Motorcycles and Personal and Household Goods : Preliminary Results

A total of 366,185 establishments were covered in the 2005 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) for Wholesale and Retail Trade; Repair of Motor Vehicles, Motorcycles and Personal and Household Goods Sector. Establishments with an average total employment (ATE) of less than 20 had a total of 360,112 (98.3%) and only 6,073 (1.7%) were establishments with ATE of 20 or more. ( See Tables 1 to 3)

2003 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Wholesale and Retail Trade; Repair of Motor Vehicles, Motorcycles and Personal and Household Goods : Preliminary Results

A total of 365,083 establishments were covered in the 2003 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) for Wholesale and Retail Trade; Repair of Motor Vehicles, Motorcycles and Personal and Household Goods Sector. Establishments with an average total employment (ATE) of less than 20 had a total of 360,766 (98.8%) and only 4,317 (1.2%) were large establishments with ATE of 20 or more.

2003 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Construction Sector : Preliminary Results

According to the preliminary results of the 2005 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI), the total number of construction establishments in business operation was 2,480. Of the total, 72.6 percent had an average employment of less than 20 and the remaining 27.4 percent had an average employment of 20 and more.

2003 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) Construction Sector : Final Results

Number of Construction Establishments Dropped by 5.1 Percent

There were an estimated total number of 2,555 construction establishments in business operations during the year 2003, reflecting a decrease of 5.1 percent from the 2,691 construction establishments recorded in 2001 according to the results of the 2003 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry. The general engineering construction industry remained to be the biggest in terms of the number of establishments, as they comprised more than half (50.8 percent or 1,295 establishments) of the total establishments. This industry, which is comprised of establishments engaged in the construction of civil engineering works like roads, bridges, ports and seaports, also declined in the number of establishments by 3.4 percent from 1,340 establishments recorded in 2001. Figure 1 compares the number of establishments by industry in 2003 and 2001.

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - ASPBI