ASPBI

2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry - Health and Social Work for All Establishments : Final Results

The final results of the 2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) conducted nationwide reported a total of 4,480 Health and Social Work establishments.Hospital activities and medical and dental practices garnered the highest number of establishments at 4,240 (94.6 %). The remaining establishments were engaged in Social work activities and Veterinary activities with 176 (3.9%) and 64 (1.4%), respectively.

2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Private Education Services for All Establishments : Final Results

The final results of the 2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) for Private Education Services conducted nationwide covered a total of 9,908 establishments. Private elementary education garnered the highest number of establishments at 3,771 (38.1%). Private secondary education followed with 2,526 (25.5%) while the least number of establishments were those engaged in Private adult and other education with 1,050 (10.6%).

2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Hotels and Restaurants for All Establishments : Final Results

Final results of the 2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) conducted nationwide recorded a total of 14,998 Hotel and Restaurant establishments in the Philippines. Restaurants, bars, canteens and other drinking and eating places garnered the highest number of establishments at 13,348 or 89.0 percent. Hotels, camping sites and other provisions of short-stay accommodation comprised the remaining number of establishments with 1,650 or 11.0 percent.

Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry

 

Presents the final results of the survey on the structure, trends, and levels of economic activity in the country.

Contains statistical tables on national and regional levels that include data on number of establishments, employment, compensation, revenue, costs, fixed assets, capital expenditures, inventories, and value added by industry classification for easy reference by data users.

Also presents comparative table showing summary results of current and previous years.

ASPBI data assist planners in the government and private sector in the formulation of policies and economic development plans.

Document type: Book/PDF    
Frequency: Annual  
Latest editions: 2008 (Available in CD-PDF only)
  Vol. I Agriculture, Hunting and Forestry  
  Vol. II Fishery
  Vol. III Mining and Quarrying
  Vol. IV Manufacturing
  Vol. V Electricity, Gas, and Water
  Vol. VI Construction
  Vol. VII Wholesale and Retail Trade
  Vol. VIII Hotels and Restaurants
  Vol. IX Transport, Storage, and Communications
  Vol. X Financial Intermediation
  Vol. XI Real Estate, Renting & Business Activities
  Vol. XII Private Education
  Vol. XIII Health and Social Work
  Vol. XIV Other Community, Social, and Personal Services
  Vol. XV All Sectors

  2005  (Book)
  Vols. I-III Out of stock  
  Vol. II Fishery
  Vol. III Mining and Quarrying
  Vol. IV Manufacturing
  Vols. V-VI Out of stock
  Vol. VII Wholesale and Retail Trade
  Vol. VIII Hotels and Restaurants
  Vol. IX Transport, Storage, and Communication
  Vol. X Financial Intermediation
  Vol. XI Real Estate, Renting & Business Activities
  Vol. XII Private Education
  Vol. XIII Health and Social Work
  Vol. XIV Other Community, Social, and Personal Services
  Vol. XV All Sectors
     
  2005   Also available in CD-PDF (Vols. VII, VIII, X, XI, XIII)
  2003   Also available in CD-PDF (except Vol. XV)
  2002   Available in CD-PDF only (except Vols. I - III, V, VI, XV)

 

2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Other Community, Social and Personal Service Activities for Establishments with Total Employment of 20 and Over : Preliminary Results

Based on the preliminary results of the 2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry conducted nationwide, with 2009 as the reference year, the Philippines had a total of 559 establishments with total employment (TE) of 20 and over engaged in other community, social and personal service activities.

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - ASPBI