ASPBI

2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Transport and Storage Sector For Establishments with Total Employment of 20 and Over : Preliminary Results

Preliminary results of the 2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) showed that the Philippines had a total of 1,108 establishments with Total Employment of 20 and over engaged in Transport and storage sector. Support activities for transportation topped the sector with 445 establishments or 40.2 percent. This was followed by industries engaged in other land transport and transport via buses with 287 establishments (25.9%) and 151 establishments (13.6%), respectively. Figure 1 shows the percentage distribution of establishments by industry group in 2014.

2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities Sector For Establishments with Total Employment of 20 and Over : Preliminary Results

Preliminary results of the 2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) showed that a total of 890 establishments with total employment of 20 and over in the formal sector of the economy were engaged in Professional, scientific and technical activities.

2013 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Information and Communication Sector : Final Results

Computer programming, consultancy and related activities leads among industries

The final results of the 2013 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry showed that a total of 3,274 establishments were engaged in information and communication activities. Establishments with Total Employment (TE) of less than 20 comprised 2,387 (72.9%) of the total establishments while the remaining 887 (27.1%) were establishments with TE of 20 and over.

2013 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Wholesale and Retail Trade; Repair of Motor Vehicles and Motorcycles Sector : Final Results

Retail sale of other goods in specialized store accounts for majority of establishments

The final results of the 2013 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry showed that a total of 99,614 establishments were engaged in wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles nationwide. More than ninety one percent or 91,144 establishments had a total employment (TE) of less than 20 and the remaining 8.5% or 8,470 were establishments with TE of 20 and over.

2013 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Financial and Insurance Activities : Final Results

Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding industry leads the sector

Final results of the 2013 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry showed that a total of 7,337 establishments were engaged in Financial and Insurance Activities.

Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding comprised 5,366 (73.1 percent) of the total number of establishments. This was followed by establishments engaged in monetary intermediation with 698 (9.5%). Ranked third were establishments engaged in activities auxiliary to insurance and pension funding and fund management activities with 395 (5.4%). (See Figure 1)

Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding comprised 449 (43.6 %) of the total number of establishments. This was followed by establishments engaged in monetary intermediation with 303 (29.4 %). Ranked third are establishments engaged in insurance activities with 97 (9.4%). (See Figure 1)

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - ASPBI