Census of Philippine Business and Industry

2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry - Administrative and Support Service Activities for All Establishments: Final Results

The final results of the 2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry showed that a total of 6,979 establishments were engaged in Administrative and Support Service Activities. Establishments with total employment (TE) of less than 20 comprised 5,201 (74.5%) of the total establishments while the remaining 1,778 (25.5%) were establishments with TE of 20 and over.

2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry - Information and Communication for All Establishments : Final Results

The final results of the 2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry conducted nationwide covered a total of 4,862 establishments engaged in Information and Communication activities. Establishments with total employment (TE) of less than 20 comprised 4,095 (84.2%) of the total establishments while the remaining 767 (15.8%) were establishments with TE of 20 and over.

2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry - Construction Sector for All Establishments : Final Results

The final results of the 2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry (CPBI) showed that there were 1,747 establishments engaged in construction in the formal sector of the economy. This number was higher by 19.3 percent from the 1,464 establishments recorded in 2010.

2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry - Electricity, Gas, Steam and Air Conditioning Supply for All Establishments : Final Results

The final results of the 2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry (CPBI) showed that there were a total of 265 establishments engaged in electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply. This number is higher by 14.7 percent from the 231 establishments recorded in 2010.

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - Census of Philippine Business and Industry