CPBI

2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry - Private Education for Establishment of All Employment Sizes : Final Results

Secondary education sector has the largest number of establishments

A total of 13,921 Private Education establishments were covered in the 2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry (CPBI) conducted nationwide. Of the total, 10,048 establishmentsor 72.2 % had total employment (TE) of less than 20. The remaining 27.8 percent or 3,873 establishments had a TE of 20 and over.

2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry - Arts, Entertainment and Recreation for All Establishments : Final Results

Gambling and betting activities industry dominates Arts, Entertainment and Recreation section

Based on the final results of the 2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry, there were 3,046 establishments engaged in Arts, Entertainment and Recreation. Gambling and betting activities topped the section with 1,262 establishments or 41.4. This was followed by other amusement and recreation activities with 1,202 establishments (39.5%). Figure 1 shows the percent distribution of establishments by industry group in 2012.

2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry - Other Services Activities for All Establishments : Final Results

Personal services for wellness, except sports activities industry dominates Other Service Activities section

Based on the final results of the 2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry, there were 10,041 establishments engaged in Other service activities. Personal services for wellness, except sports activities topped the section with 5,778 establishments or 57.5 percent. This was followed by laundry services with 1,399 establishments (13.9%). Figure 1 shows the percent distribution of establishments by industry group in 2012.

2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry - Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities for All Establishments : Final Results

Final results of the 2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry showed that a total of 6,867establishments were engaged in Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities. Majority (89.5%) or 6,145 establishments had total employment (TE) of less than 20. The remaining 10.5 percent or 722 establishments were with TE of 20 and over. Photographic activities industry leads the sector.

2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry - Human Health and Social Work Activities for All Establishments : Final Results

A total of 6,435 Human Health and Social Work Activities establishments were covered in the 2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry (CPBI). Of the total number, 5,441 establishments or 84.6 percent had total employment (TE) of less than 20. The remaining 15.4 percent or 994 establishments had TE of 20 and over. Medical and dental practice accounts for the biggest number of establishments.

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - CPBI