Financial Intermediation

2010 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry - Financial and Insurance Activities for Establishments with Total Employment of 20 and Over : Preliminary Results

Monetary intermediation industry dominates the sector

Preliminary results of the 2010 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) showed that the Philippines had a total of 648 establishments with Total Employment of 20 and over engaged in Financial and Insurance Activities. As shown in Figure 1, Monetary intermediation registered the highest, with 38.7 percent of the total. Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding activities, ranked second with 28.5 percent and Insurance, third with 14.7 percent.

2002 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Financial Intermediation : Final Results

Non-Bank Financial Intermediation dominated Financial Intermediation Sector

The 2002 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry covered a total of 22,231 Financial Intermediation establishments. Of the total figure, 21,037 establishment or 94.6 percent were with average total employment (ATE) of less than 20. The remaining 1,194 establishments or 5.4 percent were with average total employment of 20 and over.

2003 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Financial Intermediation : Preliminary Results

The 2003 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry covered a total of 15,871 Financial Intermediation establishments. Of the total figure, 15,228 establishments or 95.9 percent had an average total employment (ATE) of less than 20. The remaining 643 establishments or 4.1 percent had an average total employment of 20 or more.

2000 Census of Philippine Business and Industry (CPBI) - Financial Intermediation : Preliminary Results

Non-Bank Financial Intermediation dominated Financial Intermediation Sector

The 2000 Census of Philippine Business and Industry covered a total of 22,797 Financial Intermediation establishments. Of the total figure, 93.04 percent or 21,210 establishments had an average total employment (ATE) of less than 20, while the remaining 6.96 percent or 1,587 establishments had an average total employment of 20 and over.

2005 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Financial Intermediation Sector : Preliminary Results

The 2005 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry covered a total of 16,756 Financial Intermediation establishments. Of the total figure, 15,980 establishments or 95.4 percent had an average total employment (ATE) of less than 20. The remaining 776 establishments or 4.6 percent had an average total employment of 20 or more.

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - Financial Intermediation