Health and Social Work

2006 Census of Philippine Business and Industry (CPBI) - Health and Social Work Sector for Establishments with Average Total Employment (ATE) of 20 and Over : Preliminary Results

Based on the preliminary results of the 2006 Census of Philippine Business and Industry conducted nationwide, with 2006 as the reference year, the Philippines had a total of 628 establishments with average total employment (ATE) of 20 and over engaged in health and social work. As shown in Figure 1, hospital activities and medical and dental practices (N851) garnered the highest number of establishments at 601 (95.7 %). The remaining 4.3 percent or 27 establishments were engaged in social work activities (N853).

2009 Survey of Tourism Establishments in the Philippines (STEP) for Health and Wellness : Final Results

Based on the final results of the 2009 Survey of Tourism Establishments in the Philippines (STEP), the total number of establishments engaged in Health and Wellness was estimated to be 3,797. Private medical activities accounted for the biggest number of establishments with 2,240 or 59.0 percent of the total. This was followed by Private hospitals, sanitaria and other similar activities with 858 establishments or 22.6 percent. Establishments engaged in Slendering and body building activities recorded the least number of establishments with 205 (5.4%) Figure 1 displays the distribution of establishments by industry sub-class.

2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry - Health and Social Work for All Establishments : Final Results

The final results of the 2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) conducted nationwide reported a total of 4,480 Health and Social Work establishments.Hospital activities and medical and dental practices garnered the highest number of establishments at 4,240 (94.6 %). The remaining establishments were engaged in Social work activities and Veterinary activities with 176 (3.9%) and 64 (1.4%), respectively.

2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Health and Social Work for Establishments with Total Employment of 20 and Over : Preliminary Results

The preliminary results of the 2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) conducted nationwide reported a total of 718 health and social work establishments with total employment (TE) of 20 and over.

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - Health and Social Work