Mining and Quarrying

2010 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry - Mining and Quarrying Sector for Establishments with Total Employment of 20 and Over : Preliminary Results

The 2010 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) conducted nationwide covered a total of 75 Mining and Quarrying establishments with total employment of 20 and over. Majority of these establishments were engaged in mining of non-ferrous metal ores except precious metals with 33 establishments or 44.0 percent of the total.

2002 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Mining and Quarrying Sector : Final Results

The 2002 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) covered a total of 317 mining and quarrying establishments all over the country. Of the total establishments, 255 or 80.4 percent were mining and quarrying establishments with average total employment (ATE) of less than 20 workers and the remaining 19.6 percent (62 establishments) accounted for establishments with ATE of 20 and more workers.

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - Mining and Quarrying