Other Community Social and Personal Service Activities

2002 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Other Community, Social and Personal Service Activities : Preliminary Results

Majority of establishments had an average total employment of less than 20

The number of establishments engaged in other community, social and personal service activities reached 39,865 in 2001. Establishments with an average total employment (ATE) of less than 20 dominated the sector with 39,214 or 98.4 percent of the total. The remaining 651 establishments or 1.6 percent had an average total employment of 20 and over. (See Table 1 to Table 3)

2005 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Other Community, Social and Personal Service Activities : Preliminary Results

A total of 45,817 establishments were covered in 2005 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) for other community, social and personal service sector. Of the total figure, 98.2 percent or 44,986 establishments had an average total employment (ATE) of less than 20 while the remaining 1.8 percent or 831 establishments had ATE of 20 or more. (See Tables 1 to 3.)

2006 Census of Philippine Business and Industry (CPBI) - Other Community, Social and Personal Service Activities Sector for Establishments with Average Total Employment (ATE) of 20 and Over : Preliminary Results

Based on the preliminary results of the 2006 Census of Philippine Business and Industry conducted nationwide, with 2006 as the reference year, the Philippines had a total of 544 establishments with average total employment (ATE) of 20 and over engaged in other community, social and personal service activities. As shown in Figure 1, other service activities garnered the highest number of establishments at 190 (34.9%). The sporting and other recreational activities ranked second with 170 (31.3%). Sewage and refuse disposal, sanitation and similar activities on the other hand, recorded the lowest number of establishments with only 9.

2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Other Community, Social and Personal Service Activities for All Establishments : Final Results

The 2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) covered 6,100 establishments engaged in Other Community, Social and Personal Service Activities. Establishments involved in Other service activities comprised the biggest number with 3,770 or 61.8 percent of the total count for the sector.

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - Other Community Social and Personal Service Activities