Private Education

2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Education Sector : Final Results

Final results of the 2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry covered a total of 14,052 establishments engaged in education sector except public education services. Of the total, 10,506 (74.8%) had a total employment (TE) of less than 20, and the rest were establishments with total employment of 20 and over with 3,546 or 25.2 percent.

2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Education Sector For Establishments with Total Employment of 20 and Over : Preliminary Results

Preliminary results of the 2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) conducted nationwide, showed that a total of 3,546 establishments with total employment (TE) of 20 and over in the formal sector of the economy were engaged in private education sector.

2013 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Education : Final Results

Private secondary education has the largest number of establishments for the sector

Final results of the 2013 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry covered a total of 13,999 establishments engaged in Private education activities. Of the total, 10,434 (74.5%) had a total employment (TE) of less than 20, and the rest were establishments with total employment of 20 and over which is 3,565 or 25.5 percent.

Among industry groups, secondary/high school education garnered the highest number of establishments at 3,375 or 24.1 percent of the total. This was followed by pre-primary/pre-school education with a total of 3,088 (22.1%). Educational support services industry had the least number of establishments with 16 or 0.1 percent. Figure 1 shows the percentage distribution of education activities establishments by industry group of the sector in 2013.

2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry - Private Education for Establishment of All Employment Sizes : Final Results

Secondary education sector has the largest number of establishments

A total of 13,921 Private Education establishments were covered in the 2012 Census of Philippine Business and Industry (CPBI) conducted nationwide. Of the total, 10,048 establishmentsor 72.2 % had total employment (TE) of less than 20. The remaining 27.8 percent or 3,873 establishments had a TE of 20 and over.

2010 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Private Education : Final Results

Higher education sector has the largest number of establishments

Final results of the 2010 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) conducted nationwide covered a total of 9,949 establishments engaged in private education. As shown in Figure 1, higher education garnered the highest number of establishments at 2,583 (26.0%). Secondary/high school education followed next with 2,547 (25.6%) while the least number of establishments were recorded in other education services with 1,082 (10.9%).

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - Private Education