Private Education

2005 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Private Education Services : Preliminary Results

The number of establishments in private education service activities reached 11,275 in 2005. Establishments with an average total employment (ATE) of less than 20 dominated the sector with 8,698 establishments or 77.1 percent of the total. The remaining 2,577 establishments or 22.9 percent had an average total employment of 20 and over. (See Tables 1 to 3.)

2006 Census of Philippine Business and Industry (CPBI) - Private Education Sector for Establishments with Average Total Employment (ATE) of 20 and Over : Preliminary Results

Based on the preliminary results of the 2006 Census of Philippine Business and Industry conducted nationwide, with 2006 as the reference year, the Philippines had a total of 2,549 establishments with average total employment (ATE) of 20 and over engaged in private education. As shown in Figure 1, private secondary education garnered the highest number of establishments at 1,038 (40.7%). The private higher education ranked second with 878 (34.5%). Private adult and other education, on the other hand, recorded the lowest number of establishments with only 57 or 2.2 percent.

2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Private Education Services for All Establishments : Final Results

The final results of the 2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) for Private Education Services conducted nationwide covered a total of 9,908 establishments. Private elementary education garnered the highest number of establishments at 3,771 (38.1%). Private secondary education followed with 2,526 (25.5%) while the least number of establishments were those engaged in Private adult and other education with 1,050 (10.6%).

2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Private Education Services for Establishments with Total Employment of 20 and Over : Preliminary Results

The 2009 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) covered a total of 3,014 establishments with total employment of 20 and over.

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - Private Education