Professional

2018 Census of Philippine Business and Industry: Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities

The industry section on professional, scientific, and technical activities (Section M) includes 16 industry groups that cover specialized professional, scientific, and technical activities that require a high degree of training and make these specialized knowledge, and skills available to users.

2015 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities Sector For Establishments with Total Employment of 20 and Over : Preliminary Results

Preliminary results of the 2015 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) showed that a total of 840 establishments with total employment of 20 and over in the formal sector of the economy were engaged in Professional, scientific and technical activities.

2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities : Final Results

The final results of the 2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry revealed that a total of 7,405 establishments in the formal sector of the economy were engaged in Professional, scientific and technical activities. Majority (88.0%) or 6,515 establishments had total employment (TE) of less than 20.

2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities Sector For Establishments with Total Employment of 20 and Over : Preliminary Results

Preliminary results of the 2014 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) showed that a total of 890 establishments with total employment of 20 and over in the formal sector of the economy were engaged in Professional, scientific and technical activities.

2013 Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI) - Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities : Final Results

Photographic activities industry dominates among industries

Final results of the 2013Annual Survey of Philippine Business and Industry showed that a total of 7,331 establishments in the formal sector of the economy were engaged in Professional, scientific and technical activities. Majority (88.1%) or 6,456 establishments had totalemployment (TE) of less than 20. The remaining 11.9 percent or 875 establishments were with TE of 20 and over.

Photographic activities industry had the highest number of establishments with 1,683 establishments or 23.0 percent. Legal activities closely followed with 1,357 establishments at about 18.5 percent. Management consultancy activities ranked third with945 establishments or 12.9 percent (Table 1).

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - Professional